Re: Organizing the OSCON presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm afraid I don't that much time. I've got three deadlines to meet in
the next 10 days. But if its ideas and references that you're looking
for I can give you resources on where you can start. Do you want a copy
of the OReilly article, it includes source code (Part I) that I've
already written? It should be on the oreilly site within the next month
or so. It covers how I went about parsing the email into the database
engine.

regards

Rob