Re: Organizing the OSCON presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date
Re: Organizing the OSCON presence  (Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Gavin,

> I've made application to do a tutorial, 1/2 day presentation, on
> datamining email. It will use Perl to parse an mbox into a database. The
> idea of the tutorial is to demonstrate some novel ways of exploring how
> a typical, unmodified email client can run queries through a postgres
> server that speaks IMAP.

Any chance you can collaborate with Josh Drake on an enhanced list archive
search engine?  He & I were just discussing stripping header fields into
database columns & making them searchable.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions