Re: Organizing the OSCON presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'd be happy to do an introductory session similar to the one that I did
a few years ago.  I don't see anything on the list at that level, and it
was pretty successful, I believe.  Slides are at
http://pgsql.gavinroy.com/oscon2002/

The Other Gavin ;)