Re: [GENERAL] COPY: row is too big - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] COPY: row is too big
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/02/2017 03:11 AM, vod vos wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My postgresql is 9.61.
>
> When I copy data from csv file, a very long values for many columns
> (about 1100 columns). The errors appears:

My guess is you are tripping this:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/
Maximum Columns per Table    250 - 1600 depending on column types

So what are you storing in table rius and can you give a general idea of
its schema? Not all 1100 columns just a sampling of the data types involved.

Also what is the COPY command you are using?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com