Re: Using PostgreSQL and Access? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From prinsarian@zonnet.nl (Arian Prins)
Subject Re: Using PostgreSQL and Access?
Date
List pgsql-general
If Access changes / inserts a record it tries to refetch the thing
after that operation has finished. If it hasn't got a unique ID to try
to find the record it will give errors like "row deleted" and maybe
your index-errors.

Try switching on Datasource...OID-options....Show Column and Fake

arian.