Re: Progress, anything in common with PostgreSQl besides clever name? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Smith
Subject Re: Progress, anything in common with PostgreSQl besides clever name?
Date
List pgsql-general
Progress is a 4gl database. try www.progress.com

Ian Harding wrote:

> I have just talked to a salesman who is pitching a Progress based accounting package.  I did a quick look at the
marketingpropaganda on their website, and a search of postgresql.org and can't find where they talk about each other.
Isee in Bruce's book mention of Ingres, but not Progress.