release notes/Appendix E in documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Garamond
Subject release notes/Appendix E in documentation
Date
Re: release notes/Appendix E in documentation
List pgsql-general
May I suggest that Appendix E also includes release date for each
release, and also lists tentative/planned features for future releases
(say: in 7.5, win32 port and 2-phase commit; in 8.0, ...; etc).

This is like Appendix D of the MySQL documentation. It gives
outsiders/beginners like me a better picture of how PostgreSQL has
progressed over time.

Thanks,
--
dave