Re: Hello and some questions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Hello and some questions
Date
List pgsql-www
Not that I'm trying to stir things up, but I do have a fairly solid php
cms infrastructure that can be used, and would love to have you guys
evaluate for use... it would require a php/pgsql setup for www hosts,
and we would use replication to drive the content down.  Yes a major
change in how things are structured, but change can be good.

Gavin