Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Andrew Sullivan wrote:

>On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 09:08:57PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>

>>I think that list is a pretty dumb idea in the first place.  We have a
>>list of developers with company names next to them.  Let readers make
>>their own recognition evaluation.

Your assuming that people are intelligent. In general they are not. In
general
people want to see that Cisco, Afilias, RedHat, ACS etc... use PostgreSQL.
They want graphics, they want teddy bears.

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org