Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date
Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa  (Adam Witney <awitney@sghms.ac.uk>)
pgAdmin III under OSX  (Adam Witney <awitney@sghms.ac.uk>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Adam Witney wrote:
With ./configure --enable-debug I get

checking for wxWindows... yes
configure: error: you need to install the xrc package from
wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc

Which is strange as xrc seemed to install fine before
What does config.log report?

If I use pgadmin3 CVS I have to edit configure.ac to change

AC_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h])

AM_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h])

Otherwise the bootstrap script will fail.
What version of autoconf and automake are you using?  Sounds like you need to upgrade.

And then ./configure
--enable-debug works but compilation fails with

utils/utffile.cpp: In member function `off_t wxUtfFile::Read(wxString&, long  long int)':
utils/utffile.cpp:85: no matching function for call to `wxMBConv::MB2WC(  wxStringBuffer, char*&, long unsigned int)'
/usr/local/include/wx/strconv.h:46: candidates are: virtual size_t  wxMBConv::MB2WC(wchar_t*, const char*, long unsigned int) const
make[2]: *** [utffile.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

This looks like a separate issue.