Re: installation of pgAdmin3 on SuSE8.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: installation of pgAdmin3 on SuSE8.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
hi b-vol,

b-vol wrote:
> Dear Mark and List Members,
>
> Thanks for your help.  The source installation of vxWindows worked as you
> suggested. I installed agnome system as suggested.   After running the
> configure script, the foist make  reported some missing  files,  I unhashed
> the following lines in /etc/profile
>
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/opt/gnome/lib:/opt/gnome2/lib
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> rebooted and re-run make and the compilation  worked.

Just a word: you dont have to reboot on *nix unless
you do kernel developement. In your case you would
just set the variable in the current shell and or
add it to your .bashrc, .cshrc or whatever and open
a new shell :-)

Btw: it would be nice if you can set a real name on your
mail client.