bit length not correct in pgAdmin III 1.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jacco Beije
Subject bit length not correct in pgAdmin III 1.0
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

First of all thumbs up to all pgAdmin developers: it's a great tool and I've
been happy using it for quite some time now.

I would like to report a small bug in pgAdmin III 1.0 with regard to bitlength:

- A column that is defined as bit(32) will appear in pgAdmin as bit(28)
(both in the column properties and the sql view).

-Also when you try to edit the bitlength things the bitlength will not
be what you entered (if you enter a bitlength of 32 it will actually create
a column with bitlength 36)

Note that creating a new column with bitlength 32 will create the correct
bitlength 32 (but will appear as bit(28)

Hope this is usefull info,

Jacco