Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Oskar Berggren wrote:

>Okay, attached is new version with 764 translated strings. In some cases
>where I couldn't select the same letter as keyboard shortcut, I dropped
>the shortcut instead. I hope that is okay, I'll be happy to add them
>back when I can test them.

Perfect, committed to cvs.

>I have attached screenshots of five cases. The Add/Change button is
>grabbed from the security tab in the new function dialog, but that
>problem of course repeats itself on several other locations where the
>same button is present. Also, I think there are more cases, but I
>haven't kept track. If it turns out to be a problem with the code,
>I can have a more thorough look.

That looks like compiled with wxWindows 2.4, which uses wrong font
metrics. All these examples look perfectl for wxWindows 2.5. To check
which wx version is in use, you can enable debug logging and have a look
at the logfile.

Regards,
Andreas