Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation of pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Oskar Berggren
Subject Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation of pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Attached is the nearly complete translation to Swedish of pgAdmin III,
748 out of 763 strings.

The remaining 15 seems to be mostly related to the Query Builder's menu
system, and since the binary debian packages seem to be compiled without
the query builder I have been unable to test this, and I don't want to
play around with the &-signs without being able to test the resulting
menu. (And I don't have time to compile by myself right now.)

Also, there is a number of places where the Swedish translation is
too long to fit in nicely. However, there is also quite a few places
where not even the original English text fits. Is this something that
is known and is being worked on, or am I the only one that suffers from
this?

/Oskar

--
Oskar Berggren <beo-pgadmin@sgsnet.se>