Re: binding variable length array - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: binding variable length array
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Chris,

You can use the getArray() method to return a java.sql.Array object.
Currently there isn't any good way to set an array value, but selecting
one should be fine.  There is a pending patch in the queue to better
support setting arrays.

thanks,
--Barry