Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Does this imply that setDefaultAutoCommit is broken, then?

Yes I believe this method doesn't really do anything.  Although since it
is neither part of the jdbc api nor part of the documented postgresql
extentions to the jdbc api, I don't consider it a significant problem.
Perhaps it should just be removed, since I don't know if the jdbc spec
even allows a connection pool to return a connection in any state other
than the documented default of autocommit on.

thanks,
--Barry