Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?
Date
Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
On 15 Aug 2003 at 10:36, Ron Johnson wrote:

> In Evolution, I am able to do "Actions->Reply to List"  Outlook 97
> doesn't have such a feature, but I'm sure that MozMail, Pine and Mutt
> do.

On the same topic, quite a few other lists I have sunscribed to rewrite reply
to header to list. IMO it's quite handy.

Can this be done for PG lists as well. It's good for archive's health..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Rules for driving in New York:    (1) Anything done while honking your horn is
legal.    (2) You may park anywhere if you turn your four-way flashers on.    (3) A