Re: Graphical Mapping a Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Johnson
Subject Re: Graphical Mapping a Database
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 01:42, Jeffrey Melloy wrote:
> If you don't mind spending  a little money and are on Windows, you can
> use Microsoft Visio Professional.

The Force is strong in him, but he has strayed to the Dark Side.
Very surprising, since he uses a Mac...

> On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 01:38  AM, Ron Johnson wrote:

> >> Try DBVisualizer at <http://www.minq.se/>.
> >
> > There's also AutoDoc http://www.rbt.ca/autodoc/index.html which can
> > output to a dia-compatible format.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                            |
| "Man, I'm pretty.  Hoo Hah!"                                  |
|    Johnny Bravo                                               |