Re: Asynchronous NOTIFY available? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Asynchronous NOTIFY available?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Johann,

I don't recall seeing this before.  There isn't any functionality
currently in the driver for this, and no plans that I am aware of to
incorporate it.  But if someone were to submit a patch or at least a
design proposal it could be discussed.

thanks,
--Barry