Re: SSL support in PG 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: SSL support in PG 7.4
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Tom,

In general that may be true.  And I didn't into this very much at the
time I did my initial v3 protocol work.  But in glancing at the code
just now, it needs to at least correctly handle a v3 style error
response from an ssl handshake request, no?  So some work needs to be
done.  But it may be the case that if you have a successfull handshake
the code will work as is.

thanks,
--Barry