Re: can't "grant all on database..." - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Travis Hume
Subject Re: can't "grant all on database..."
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, I give up.

I've created a database called "Inflight" using user "fc".  I want to
create a second user called "johndoe" and grant him all priviledges on
the "Inflight" database and then restrict him access to certain
IPAddress using the pg_hba.conf file.

Anyone know the magic words?