Re: PHP vs Cold Fusion vs Zope - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: PHP vs Cold Fusion vs Zope
Date
List pgsql-novice
Nabil Sayegh wrote:

>Am Die, 2003-05-27 um 21.07 schrieb Sugrue, Sean:
>

>>I am looking for some opinions on what to use for WEB development and
>>client interface (i.e. functionality, ease of use) along with query
>>

>This is definitely the wrong list for such a question.

why is this the wrong list???
it's a general question and about postgresql !!!!
did not understand your response

Depends on your need
If you want to make a big professional thing use zope. take a look at
www.plone.org

I have no experience with cold fusion so no answer.
If you want to uild your own special thing from scratch use PHP

Regards
Ewald Geschwinde