Re: pg_dump / pg_dumpall / memory issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: pg_dump / pg_dumpall / memory issues
Date
List pgsql-general
If it does, then the first PC based multimedia system will fially be born.
Actually, the reverse of nice is needed for that; I need X amount of mips and Y
amount of I/O to run, should be a valid API call. THEN, multimedia apps can be
waht they're supposed to be.