Re: some good news - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: some good news
Date
List pgsql-general
What would be even better is if all those apps came preinstlled and working on
Macs, and then the primary owner of Apple, bill gates, might begin to sweat a
little, which would be good for him.

Cause, the mac is a superior hardware platform, and maybe it would begin selling
again, and then there'd be less demand for Microslop software.