Missing tsearch library in 7.2.3 RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paulo Jan
Subject Missing tsearch library in 7.2.3 RPMs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all:

    I'm trying to use the tsearch text index in Postgres 7.2.3 on a RedHat
8.0 machine, using the official RPMs. The only problem is that the
postgresql-contrib RPM doesn't have the libtsearch library anywhere: is
installs the documentation ("README.tsearch"), as well as the SQL schema
("tsearch.sql"), but the library itself is missing. I've checked the
Postgres 7.2.4 RPMs, and it is missing there as well.
    What's up? Was that library left unbuilt for some reason? Is it in
another RPM? Where could I get it?

                    Paulo Jan.
                    DDnet.