Newsgroups/sites for SQL questions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Christian Imbeault
Subject Newsgroups/sites for SQL questions?
Date
Re: Newsgroups/sites for SQL questions?  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
List pgsql-general
After having gotten my DB up and running and doing what it should I am
now getting to the point where I understand my data and have some
somewhat complicated queries I would like to run against it.

Unfortunately I'm having trouble with coming up with the SQL queries
that retrieve the data I want.

Can anyone recommend some newsgroups or sites where questions on
constructing SQL queries are welcomed?

Since these would be purely SQL questions and not really related to
postgres I they don't really belong on the PG mailing list.

Thanks!

Jean-Christian Imbeault