Re: trigger question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: trigger question.
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't manage my database directly too much, just when needed. phpPgAdmin is
what I use, and it has the problem I described below. perhaps that is happening
in that library, and not at the postgres side of the exchange. As I get more
into this, and someday have my own box on the web, I will be doing more directly
manipulation of the database, from an admin POV as well.