Re: trigger question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: trigger question.
Date
List pgsql-general
As a follow up, I would read the  trigger into a file first, so that you can
restore it. Also, watch single quotes and the semicolon at the end of the
trigger definition. It may not show up correctly in the structure readout of the
  trigger.

And, you don't need to drop the functions that the trigger references, just the
trigger.