Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Patrik,

Another thing you mention you are using 7.2.  Are you using 7.2 for both
the driver and the server?  If so have you tried using the 7.3 driver
against the 7.2 server?  This is a supported setup and the 7.3 driver
has a significant number of fixes in this area.

thanks,
--Barry