Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Patrik Lundgren
Subject Re: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm using the latest stable driver from jdbc.postgresql.org. By popular
demand I've attached an sql-file, but since I've had this problem with
all databases I've tested, there's really no need.

I've tested some java code from other people and I still get the same
problem. I'm attaching some java code I found in the archives. The url
needs to be changed before compilation.

The problem, so everyone understans correctly, is that I get an empty
ResultSet when asking for foreign keys. I've also tested the jdbxConn
driver and it returns the keys perfectly. The problem with that driver
is that it doesn't return the correct field lengths.

Regards,
Patrik