Re: SSL confirmation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew M
Subject Re: SSL confirmation
Date
List pgsql-general
Andreas,
this what I get when I issue the openssl command:

6521:error:140790E5:SSL routines:SSL23_WRITE:ssl handshake
failure:s23_lib.c:226:

could you explain what this means if you know?

When I do:

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -l -i -D /usr/local/pgsql/data

I get:

LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/DAB280
LOG:  redo record is at 0/DAB280; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction ID: 1216; next OID: 17668
LOG:  database system is ready
LOG:  invalid length of startup packet

There is no mention of SSL at all

regards