Re: Constaints - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jake Stride
Subject Re: Constaints
Date
Re: Constaints  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
List pgsql-general
Bruno Wolff III wrote:

>On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 16:55:33 +0000,
>  Jake Stride <nsuk@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>

>>Is there anyway to declare a constant that you can then use within a
>>postgresql 'session', i am connecting from a PHP based application and
>>trying to integrate another.
>>

>At the worst you should be able to use a table with a row for each session
>that includes the value to be used for each session.

Would this be a postgresql session? If so how do I go about accessing it
from a query/setting the value of it? I have looked at set authorization
but I don't think this is where I should be looking!

Thanks

Jake