JDBC for DataSource and Connection Pooling - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dan
Subject JDBC for DataSource and Connection Pooling
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I am trying to get Postgres 7.2.2 to work with JBOSS 3.0.4,  TOMCAT
4.0.6, and JDK 1.4 all running on Redhat 8.0. I downloaded the JDBC
driver for for 7.2 and noticed javax was not in there, so since there
will be no DataSource object I will not be able to use the JBOSS
connection factory. Can you tell me what JDBC driver I could use to get
this scenario functioning. Connection pooling is critical for me.  I did
notice that one of your drivers does support javax.  I am willing to
change whatever I have to, to get this to work, so tell me what will
play nice together and I will impliment it. I have successfully gotten
this to work with Oracle 9i but don't really have the funds to support
that architecture. Give me your words of wisdom and I will be greatly
appreciative.

Thanks,

DG