Re: JDBC for DataSource and Connection Pooling - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Ansley
Subject Re: JDBC for DataSource and Connection Pooling
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

You need to either obtain an enterprise version of the binary, or compile from
CVS and ensure that you compile the enterprise version.  This will ensure
that you get a proper DataSource class.  Read the notes regarding compiling
the enterprise version.  If you are compiling this for a production
environment, amke sure that you get a production version from CVS.

Cheers...

MikeA