Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Fernando Nasser
Subject Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dennis King wrote:
> Thanks Fernando. Please note that I did NOT install GCJ. It was
> either included with the 8.0 distribution or included with a Jakarta
> package.

It is available with the 8.0.  Maybe it is automatically selected as
part of the type of installation you've chosen... or maybe it was there
but it was not disturbing you.  The gij program only stated to be called
   as the 'java' command with the 8.0 release.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300