Re: Two features left - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Luc Lachance
Subject Re: Two features left
Date
Re: Two features left  (Jon Swinth <jswinth@atomicpc.com>)
List pgsql-general
Bruce,

I assume one will be able to ABORT the current transaction without
aborting the higher transaction and ABORT ALL to abort all if needed.

What syntax will be available to the upper transaction to detect a lower
ABORT?
While there be something à la Java ( try catch)?

JLL