Re: [GENERAL] Request from eWeek for 7.3 comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Request from eWeek for 7.3 comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

    Command Prompt, Inc. looks forward to the open source release of
PostgreSQL 7.3 as we are testing our commercial version of Mammoth
PostgreSQL 7.3. The updated
release of the core PostgreSQL code base has added many of the much
needed, and left behind feature such as drop column. The new features,
coupled with the additional
features added by Mammoth PostgreSQL such as pre-forked connections,
stream level compression and Mammoth LXP (the PostgreSQL Application
server), PostgreSQL
is set to take center stage from products such as MySQL for delivering
enterprise class applications to the database market.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Co-Founder Command Prompt, Inc.
Co-Author Practical PostgreSQL