Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The menubar problem is done
Has taken about 30 minutes but I had to take care of my sons cause my wife was at a gym course

Now only the mirror selectors has to be done for users longe and so on

I will do this tomorrow.

Robert, if you want to do this I don't mind. :-)

But I think the urls must be selected out of the database.
the fastest way to do this is to copy the mirror files and replace the sql statement
the output should be the same.

and the buildstatistic should be updated with the file

I have added now the left menu bar to the events,news,ftpmirrors,survey

Please take a look at it. Maybe I have forgotten something

there is also a strange </font| tagin the left bar that does not seem to have a beginning but I will investigate this tomorrow

Regards Ewald