Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
List pgsql-advocacy
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
<snip>
> Turning the portal into a gborg project is overkill.  As Dave pointed
> out there's not much left to be done, just finish it and get it over
> with.  It's taken long enough already, turning it into some huge project
> will only stretch it out even longer.

As a *huge* project, you're right, it would.  It's really just a few
files.

However, if they feel it's worth doing as GBorg project, then my feeling
is "what the heck, ok".

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Vince.
> --
>    http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
>          Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

   - Indira Gandhi