Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Justin Clift wrote:

> Robert Treat wrote:
> >
> > Well, I think this needs to be a pretty high priority thing imo so I'm
> > definitely willing to help out. I'd suggest we open a project on gborg
> > (unless we're comfortable using sourceforge) and allow everyone to work
> > on the code from there, unless we have some other facilities set up
> > already.
>
> Cool.  Using GBorg to share and work on the code sounds like a good
> idea.  We just *need* to ensure that the passwords aren't accidentally
> uploaded there.

Turning the portal into a gborg project is overkill.  As Dave pointed
out there's not much left to be done, just finish it and get it over
with.  It's taken long enough already, turning it into some huge project
will only stretch it out even longer.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.