About that DBTools Postgres manager - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Diogo Biazus
Subject About that DBTools Postgres manager
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Justin,

I just took a look in the DBTools manager (the one that guy told us
trough the advocacy site).
It's incredible, one of the easyest management tools I've ever seen,
it's worth to download it:

http://www.dbtools.com.br

Very good usability.
It's developed by a brazilian guy, but the page is in english and the
software too, and it's freeware.
The only bad point is that it only runs in Windows, there's no
Linux/Unix version,
but I think that such tool must be in a kind of "Official PostgreSQL
Tools List".
There's a lot of people always asking: "Where I can find GUI Tools for
PostgreSQL?",
and only PgAdmin and TOra  are listed on the advocacy site.

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br