Creating a list of Press Contacts and similar - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Creating a list of Press Contacts and similar
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

From a previous email you sent though (in regards to the Press Release):

"Finally, we need a list of press contacts, with e-mail, phone, and
snail-mail addresses -- preferably one on each continent.  And we
shouldn't link to the main postgreSQL site, with is *not* set up for
Press access."

Totally agree with these points.  The main PostgreSQL site isn't ready
yet, and Dave Page doesn't appear to have had time to finish off the
next generation one yet.

Do you feel it's worthwhile adding a non-public form on the Advocacy
website so that we can all add contacts as we feel are appropriate?

An additional thought to that, is whether it would be worthwhile adding
a simple email address "subscribe" field to the Advocacy site so people
who are interested in keeping up with the releases of PostgreSQL can do
so through it.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift