Re: [GENERAL] How to create crude report with psql and/or plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jean-Luc Lachance
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to create crude report with psql and/or plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-sql
Wes, I Agree,

but I am thinking of psql here. PSQL is a front-end to PostgreSQL. Is it
not?
We could still use the RAISE NOTICE or RAISE INFO on the back-end, but
PSQL should strip
the INFO and/or NOTICE prefix.

Mind you, from the back-end perspective, a RAISE INFO or NOTICE is just
like a printf.

JLL