Re: How to create crude report with psql and/or plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: How to create crude report with psql and/or plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 01:33:13PM -0500, Jean-Luc Lachance wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> I do not need HTML, just plain text or maybe PDF.
>
> It would be nice if there was one extra level for RAISE as in:
> RAISE PRINT 'Whatever'
> That would not send the message the log but only to the console.
> One could do alot with that.

s/alot/a lot/

You could use one of the other PL languages to do that. I'm sure the PL/*U
languages do that, but perhaps the other regular PL languages would do as
well (Tcl, Python, Perl).

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu/ USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -