Non-english articles on the techdocs.postgresql.org website - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Justin Clift
Subject Non-english articles on the techdocs.postgresql.org website
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Non-english articles on the techdocs.postgresql.org website  (fabrizio.ermini@sysdat.it)
List pgsql-docs
Hi all,

I'm looking at the stats of the domains of the people who are visiting
the techdocs website (these stats are publicly viewable at
http://s3.thecounter.com/counter/2228050.vdomain) and noticing how many
non-english speaking people are visiting the site's front page and then
leaving.

Any there any people who can understand both english and non-english
languages, who wouldn't mind translating an article or two on the
techdocs.postgresql.org website to a different language?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi