Re: [DOCS] Non-english articles on the techdocs.postgresql.org website - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: [DOCS] Non-english articles on the techdocs.postgresql.org website
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 12:00:36AM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:

> Any there any people who can understand both english and non-english
> languages, who wouldn't mind translating an article or two on the
> techdocs.postgresql.org website to a different language?

    I keep wanting to check out the state of doc translation to
Portuguese. Only 51 hits are from Brazil (couldn't find Portugal or other
portugese-speaking countries).
    Is there a list of translators or translation maintainers?

    BTW, techdocs looks great! If I had just found that Access article a
few days ago it would have saved me a lot of grief.
    Keep up the good work! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some more
articles sometime soon.

    -Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+