Quick question MySQL --> PgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Quick question MySQL --> PgSQL
Date
Re: Quick question MySQL --> PgSQL  (dev@archonet.com)
Re: Quick question MySQL --> PgSQL  ("Grigoriy G. Vovk" <Grigoriy.Vovk@linustech.com.cy>)
List pgsql-sql
Folks,
Just a quick question ... I need to do a regular transfer (daily + on
demand) of data from a MySQL database to a PostgreSQL database and back
again.  Can anybody steer me towards a good script for this, or do I
have to write my own in PHP?
Sorry to bother everyone with something that isn't strictly a SQL
question, but I'm not sure where else to ask.
                -Josh Berkus

P.S. If somebody wants consulting $$$ for the above, it may be
available.

--
______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology      josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions       (415) 565-7293  for law firms, small