Is there any caveats on toasted fields? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From He Weiping (Laser Henry)
Subject Is there any caveats on toasted fields?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, there

    I want to make a little db and want to use it to store some kind of text
file,
I'm using current CVS tree, the table is simple:

create table toastest(
name text,
content text);

then I do some insert using sql script, and some work fine, but others
always
got such kind of messages like:

psql:scriptname:1615: ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "ll"

(1615 is the totally line of that file);
and I also try to use pltcl to do this, and the problem is the same.
Am I doing wrong, or are there some caveats to care?
How can I explain these?
Any suggestions?

P.S. I'm using MB encoding of EUC_CN.

Regards