Re: pgAccess change - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: pgAccess change
Date
Re: pgAccess change  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Thanks.  I'm building a test RPM here so I can satisfy Tom's request for
> > regress results on CURRENT.  My rpm patchset barfed on pgaccess -- so I
> > investigated.  I fixed it in my local tree, but wanted to alert folk.
> Glad you found it.  That was the one file I had to modify to get it to
> match our old version, and obviously I messed that up.

I'm going to take this opportunity to thank Marc for having a cvsweb
interface -- as I was able to see when the difference was introduced
using that interface.

Given the number of things you patch, Bruce, it shouldn't surprise
anyone that an occassional error is introduced -- that's why it's good
to have many sets of eyes looking at the code.  I can only have
nightmares about how many errors I could cause if I were applying
patches at that rate... :-)

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio