Re: [SQL] alter help needed - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From PAX!
Subject Re: [SQL] alter help needed
Date
List pgsql-sql
Frank Morton wrote:

I think you coul do this with one select and one alter table. First you
create the new table with the adecuate structure, with a temp name. You
dum all the data with a select and  drop the first table. Then you
change the name with alter table.

I hope it's useful.

--
La risa es la actitud primigenia hacia la vida:
un modo de acercamiento que pervive sólo en